Tune in: A Full Body Immersion
Time & Location
About the Event
When we align ourselves with the rhythm of Nature and the seasons, we have the potential to unlock the mysteries that bring balance into our lives; body, mind, and spirit!
What exactly does “balance” mean?! Balance through the eyes of Ayurveda means to be in-tune with the energies and qualities of the season we are in, with the time of life we are in, and with how these qualities are present in our current state of being.
Working with the qualities found in all of Nature; the five great elements (earth, water, fire, air, ether), we can provide healing within. Balancing the symptoms of dis-ease, to enable the body, mind, and spirit to have an optimal environment in which to heal itself. The body knows what to do if given the proper tools.
Ayurveda is a mind, body, and spirit approach to health and wellness. It takes into consideration the wholeness of an individual and uses five sense treatments, including diet, spices, mantras, meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, massage, colors, music, cleanses, and other therapeutic lifestyle changes to maintain wellness, prevent illness, and restore health.
Join me as I guide you through a six month healing journey. Discover your true nature and unlock your own unique path of living in a balanced state of being.
This six month immersion will include:
- One 3 hour Initial Intake Consultation. We will discover your medical and Ayurvedic history and tendencies.
- One 45 minute Report of Findings Consultation. Where we will create a treatment plan of diet, lifestyle routines, yoga, meditation, body and energy work that is needed based on your own individual imbalances currently present.
- Six 30 minute bi-monthly Skype/FaceTime consultations (first 3 months)
- Three 30 minute monthly Skype/FaceTime consultations (last 3 months)
- Six 2.5 hour treatment sessions. These will include 50 minutes of combined yoga, breath work, and meditation. Followed by 80 minutes of body/energy work. Sessions tailored to bring individual balance.
- Take home worksheets to instill an at-home practice and to keep oneself accountable.
- Six 3 hour monthly healing circle/workshops. These will take place the 3rd Sunday of every month, April-September. June being an exception due to Father’s Day. We will meet on the 2nd Sunday. **Meeting Times TBD. As a group we will decide if morning or early afternoons work best.
All members who are individually being guided through this program with me will all have the opportunity to gather together, facilitating community and connection. I will lead you all through breath work, yoga practices, and meditations. We will sit in sacred circle to share our experiences with one another.
Some months we may make Ghee, Spice Blends, or Kitchari. Some months we may decide what is best for the circle is to go out in Nature for a walking meditation and/or journaling exercise.
Immersion starts April 1st and ends September 20th 2020
Space is limited to 8 participants
Registration ends April 1st at 5pm
Exchange = $2,200 (Paid in full $2,100)
*Payment plan option available - $500.00 deposit with 5 monthly installments of $340.00
*For information about setting up payment plan, please contact me at email@example.com
- Tune in: Full Body Immersion$2,100$2,1000$0